● Renewing Inter-Personal Relationships
● Building Emotional Intelligence
● Awakening The Human Conscience
(1) Preventive Education -To deliver helpful knowledge, timely guidance, and emotional support, in equipping people to develop life-skills for handling life and its relationships to good success. This is geared towards reducing and/or avoiding abuse, bitterness, hatred, revenge, suicide or murder, arising from personal or relationship failure and breakdown. We seek to do so to individuals and groups, in the workplace, marketplace, or family-place as with struggling couples or families. We pay particular attention to young people with a customised edition for students (in secondary or tertiary institutions).
(2) Renewal Education – To provide seminars/workshops and/or retreat atmospheres where emotional strength and well-informed capacity to better manage relationships are developed. This life-skill set is critical for dealing with grief, hurt, or loss, and avoiding or overcoming abuse, bitterness, hatred, revenge, suicide or murder, arising from relationship failure and breakdown.
(1) Preventive Education –Emotional strength and well-informed capacity to deal with, avoid or overcome abuse, bitterness, hatred, revenge, suicide or murder, arising from a relationship failure and breakdown.
(2) Refreshed, Restored, & Renewed Relationships –Respectful, Responsible, Renewed & Strong Marriages. Renewal of marriage vows For Married Couples (a standard session/programme item in all editions held since 2014 in QLD).
In order to deploy Preventive and Renewal Education, the Life & Truth Model employs a range of epistemological tools (as below) developed by Paul E. Momoh; an educationist and a leadership and management specialist with over 30 years experience, in cross-cultural contexts – Australia and overseas. He is a Fellow of the Australian/New Zealand Institute of Managers & Leaders, FIML, and the Founder/Keynote Speaker for Leadership Education And Management (LEMAN Institute). He earned tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business Administration & Management, as well as in Education and Leadership, including MTh (Rel. Education), University of Newcastle, and PhD (cand.) – an ongoing qualitative research. His subjects of research interests include the influence of secularisation tendencies in Australia/western countries, secularisation and young people, faith formation, leadership and management.
The Life & Truth Model Of
Preventive & Renewal Education
And Its Evidence-Based Methodology
Epistemological & Empirical Methods
It is based on a theory of knowledge whose scope and validity draw upon Life-Applicable and Time-Tested Truth as found in a broad diversity of multicultural contexts. We summarise these as Life’s Three Ps:
(3) Positives (life’s positive experiences)
In constructing emotional intelligence and deconstructing harmful habits and tendencies, Life & Truth utilizes those empirical tools that are commonplace. The scope is limited to a simplicity that most people can easily relate to. These are:
(1) Verifiable Historicity
(2) Undeniable Reality
(3) The Irrefutable Facts Of Life
The overall aim is to support the building or development of emotional intelligence and the awakening of the human conscience.
The Life & Truth Model is founded on a fundamental theory of life which holds that every human has a degree of INTELLIGENCE and lives with a CONSCIENCE. As an intelligent creatio9n, the human conscience has an in-built, self-regulatory capacity on the subject of Good and Evil. This natural attribute is based on its self-awareness or knowledge of what is naturally Good or Evil.
The emotional intelligence of the conscience to self-condemn when evil is done, and to excuse or justify when good is done, has received, perhaps, little or no focused-attention in humanity’s formal educational enterprise. That CONSCIENCE, however, is nurtured by TRUTH. It is kept alive by truth, and if dead, awaken, restored and renewed by the truth. Hence, when life meets with truth, the lights come on, a transformation begins, and a life-time change is inevitable.
As it is rightly said, knowledge is light, and the power of a new light is in the release of a new understanding which brings new life to life. So much, therefore, of life’s unending adversities and emotional breakdowns can be restored, and does require continual renewal. Much of evil and harmful behaviour can be prevented before it actually happens: Depression, Addictions, Substance Abuse, Bullying, Suicides, etc.
Programme Options And Recommended Versions
(1) Standard Public Version [Public-Education Based Option]: For Business/NFP organizations, Government departments, Public/Private Schools & Institutions.
(2) Christian Religious Version [Christian-Education Based Option]: For Christian-Values Business/NFP organisations, Private Schools & Institutions.
For Public/Private Schools & Colleges: For a limited time of this edition in 2020, the programme is sponsored entirely by FReN-Australia. It is therefore absolutely free for Schools/Colleges within our immediate community of the Gold Coast and parts of Brisbane. Programme date and time may then be mutually agreed upon with the key-note Speaker if happy to proceed. For your convenience, this programme can run in either of two formats: (i) Your College hosts the program or (ii) FReN hires your hall to run the programme.
For All Others: $300.00 pp (Workshop-Training Facilitation fee) plus: $45.00 (Empirical Assessment fee).
A Word From The Keynote Speaker, Paul E. Momoh, FIML.
I approach the conversation at Life & Truth from two basic fronts. Firstly, from my professional perspective in Preventive-Education & Relationship Management. Secondly, from my decades-old interest in the philosophy of life. In later years, it has been a journey of seeking to know more through my qualitative research skills. Constantly seeking and finding answers to the age-old inquiry – What Is Life? In this pursuit lies my life-long passion for people, potential and purpose. These three Ps, People, Potential and Purpose, form the backbone of the three Ps of Life & Truth: Proverbs, Parables & Positives.
Where needful, I go further to draw upon my personal journey (just as each one’s life is a book). I share some of the amazing stories from several hundreds of people from whom I have had feedback on Life & Truth, over the years. These are real-life stories of changed lives: incredible testimonies of Renewal, Recovery, and Restoration (talking about the three Rs). These encounters have been through personal contacts by my wife, Elisheba and I, in roundabout three decades of a people-focused, lifelong vocation. This priceless experience has come through the opportunity afforded by both learning and teaching. It involved local and international travels across four continents: Africa, Europe, Australia-NZ, and the USA.
Undergirded by the foregoing skills-set and perspective, I engage my talent of inspired thinking, as an inspirational speaker, to equip my audience with the requisite hindsight, insight, and foresight, with which to make quality decisions and to take the required action. The incredible outcomes continue to prove what people can do and can become, once inspired in the right direction, and when supported to both live and do the right thing because it is the right thing to do!
In the scenario of Life & Truth (which I call “the dynamic atmosphere” or “the inspired dynamo”), the word, CHANGE, is commonplace, when the conscience is liberated and set free by the truth. Negative thoughts are exposed for what they are. Once rejected by their victim, they are then taken captive and expelled from their emotional abode by the truth. New freedom arises from within the newly constructed and developed thought-process. This literally kick-starts a new beginning in a new direction with a renewed life.
Thus, through the use of a range of Life & Truth tools, I prescribe time-tested, life-saving and life-changing solutions to my audience and clients. I then lead the way into a practical, doable, step-by-step, Renewal, Recovery, and Restoration plan.